February 6th, 2007
What is going on?
Seems every bit of news if wackier than the next these days.
Did someone change the whole month of April to April Fool's and not tell me?
- It's snowing in April...and is in the forecast for the next 3 days...
- Keith Richards snorts his dead father's ashes...then claims it was just a joke...(uhhh, Keith!?)
- Iran gives the soon to be freed British hostages new suits and tea before they go...(quite quaint, isn't it?)
- New York City is encouraging circumcision...(not sure what to say about this one)
- Pat Venditte of Creighton University’s is baseball's first ambidextrous pitcher...(betcha he pitches 168 MPH too, right?)
- And even crazier, the Outliers are finally back on Long Island!!! (With a new guest performer and new tunes to boot!!)||________________________________________________|
Home  |  Profiles  |  History  |  An Outlier?
Photos  |  Songs  |  Download/Listen  |  Outlier Sound  |  Jamming
Links  |  Humor  |  Quotes  |  Join Mailing List  |  Book The Band  |  E-Mail Us
©2007 - The Outliers